Rose's Greenfield Manor
We are known for our Excellent Care
Is it time for home care for your loved one?
To find out if it's the right time to find a place for mom, dad or someone you care about,
answer the following questions.
1. Is he/she alone for several hours during the day and/or night?
2. In the past year, has he/she fallen, been anxious about falling, or otherwise been at risk for falling in your home?
3. Has he/she been hospitalized or been to the emergency room in the past year?
4. Does he/she use a cane, walker, wheelchair, or other device to help with balance or walking?
5. Does he/she have at least one of these chronic ailments: heart disease, stroke, COPD, osteoporosis, or arthritis?
6. Is he/she required to take several daily medications? Is it sometimes difficult to remember to take your medications?
7. Does he/she require assistance with at least one of the following activities: bathing, toileting, dressing, meal prep, etc.?
8. Does he/she no longer feel safe living alone? For example, is he/she at risk for possibly leaving the stove on, etc,?
9. Would his/her life be better and easier if he/she had people around that were close to their age; and someone to help them when they needed help?
If your answer is yes to some of these questions, then please feel free to give us a call at 619 444 5731 and we can answer any other questions you might have!
State License No. 370804691